Frequently Asked Questions about Locket Necklaces
DO YOUR LOCKETS CONTAIN ANY NICKEL OR LEAD?
There is no nickel or lead in any of our jewellery products
WHAT ARE THE LOCKETS MADE OF?
The locket itself is brass, plated with either an antiqued silver or antiqued bronze coloured finish.
The chains are made of iron, plated with either antiqued silver or antiqued bronze
DO ALL OF THE LOCKETS COME IN BOTH COLOUR OPTIONS?
No. Nicola has carefully selected the colour of the locket and chain to complement the colours in the image and generally the tones suit either bronze or silver but not both.
HOW LONG IS THE CHAIN ON THE LOCKET NECKLACE?
HOW BIG IS THE LOCKET ITSELF?
The locket is 4cm x 5cm
DO YOU HAVE ANY CARE INSTRUCTIONS?
- These jewellery pieces are fragile, so to keep them looking their best for as long as possible, please wear them with care.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching and tangling.
- Avoid prolonged contact with water and do not wear your jewellery while swimming or showering.
- Do not allow your jewellery to come into contact with cleaning materials, perfumes or toiletries as these may damage it.
- Most metals and metal platings will oxidise and become duller with time. To clean plated jewellery use a soft cotton cloth and warm water with a tiny drop of liquid soap. Do not use jewellery cleaners as they usually contain chemicals that will scrub off the plated surface.
- Avoid leaving your locket in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as this may cause some yellowing of the resin coating.
HAVE A QUESTION THAT HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED HERE?
Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take good care of you.